Benevolence: Friendliness, kindness, selflessness and the inclination to be generous. Having a love of humankind accompanied by a desire to encourage the happiness of others.
• Remember that if the opportunities for great deeds should never come, the opportunities for good deeds are renewed day by day. The thing for us to long for is the goodness, not the glory…F.W. Faber
• A gift is pure when it is given from the heart to the right person at the right time and at the right place, and when we expect nothing in return…Bhagavad-Gita
• We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them...Buddha
• In battle, in the forest, at the precipice in the mountains, On the dark great sea, in the midst of javelins and arrows, In sleep, in confusion, in the depths of shame, The good deeds a man has done before defend him…Bhagavad-Gita
• Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment…Anthony Robbins
• The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit…Nelson Henderson
• Unconditional kindness opens the door to unlimited creative genius…O.P. Maximus