• To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness…Robert Muller
• Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much…Oscar Wilde
• Sincere forgiveness isn't colored with expectations that the other person apologize or change. Don't worry whether or not they finally understand you. Love them and release them. Life feeds back truth to people in its own way and time...Sara Paddison
• True forgiveness is not an action after the fact; it is an attitude with which you enter each moment...David Ridge
• Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future…Paul Boese
• You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well...Lewis B. Smedes
• There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness…Josh Billings
• When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free...Catherine Ponder
• To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you...Lewis B. Smedes
• Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is an attitude… Martin Luther King, Jr.
• LETTING GO
To let go doesn't mean to stop caring;
it means I can't do it for someone else.
To let go is not to cut myself off...
It's the realization that I can't control another...
To let go is not to enable,
but to allow learning from natural consequences.
To let go is to admit powerlessness,
which means the outcome is not in my hands
To let go is not to try and change or blame another,
I can only change myself.
To let go is not to care for, but to care about.
To let go is not to fix, but to be supportive
To let go is not to judge,
but to allow another to be a human being
To let go is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes,
but to allow others to affect their own outcomes.
To let go is not to be protective,
It is to permit another to face reality
To let go is not to deny, but to accept.
To let go is not to nag, scold, or argue,
but to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
To let go is not to adjust everything to my desires,
but to take each day as it comes and cherish the moment.
To let go is not to criticize and regulate anyone,
but to try to become what I dream I can be.
To let go is not to regret the past,
but to grow and live for the future.
To let go is to fear less and love more... Author Unknown